So I just got off stage in San Diego (at comic con) and I’m ready for bed. 😛 But I’m actually going to hang out with Scott Krinsky and Mark Christopher Lawrence from NBC’s “Chuck” after the gig. I guess there’s a Chuck party down the street and that will be fun. 😛
The tour was awesome, but I compiled a few notes that I learned on tour:
1. If you tour during July, go somewhere that’s not 105 degrees.
2. Don’t try to explain “Carmageddon” to people not in LA.
3. There is NOTHING open in downtown Phoenix on a Wednesday night.
4. When talking to a girl in Phoenix, if her first sentence is, “I have two kids, but you’re really cute.” She’s probably drunk.
5. Singer/songwriter Kyle Phelan will switch bars on you extremely quickly. So text him 5 minutes before you get to the place he told you to go.
6. Apparently, I am allergic to cats AND dogs.
7. Trevor is still my best friend.
8. Pay attention to time changes in different states.
9. Don’t forget to mention the show that you are playing when being interviewed on the morning show.
10. Albuquerque is hot. Don’t wear long sleeves. And wear deodorant.
11. I tend to forget things in Oklahoma City. (At hotels aaaaand venues.)
12. Girls don’t know how to drive.
13. Double check that the guy you’re talking to in Durango, CO is actually a guy.
14. When pumping gas, leave your wallet in the car. You WILL forget it on the roof of your car, and loose half of the money you made on tour, your driver’s license, and all credit cards.
So that’s everything. 😀
Hopefully I’ll be doing it again soon! Thank you to all the new people I met on tour!
My kickstarter.com fundraiser will start August 1st to help with my new album/tour support! Thank you in advance for helping dreams come true!
Love you guys, and thanks for a great tour!