Okay, so being home is awesome! Sleeping in my own bed- Priceless. Waking up to my San Diego Allergies… meh… 😀
So let’s talk about what I learned on tour.
- ALWAYS check to see if you have your wallet, before driving anywhere. This goes for CELL PHONE, GUITAR, AMPS, CABLES, MERCH, and BAND MEMBERS.
- Pay attention to all signs. If the sign says to be careful of deer. Be careful of deer.
- DOUBLE CHECK your tour routes before you go on tour. DO NOT plan on visiting your brother after a 9 hour drive again… (Unless the show is as good as the Boulder show… cause I survived and it was kinda worth it…) 😛
- Buy an electric razor.
- Get an air freshener. Sleeping in your car can be… uh…. ewwwww…
- DO NOT drive from Durango to Denver until after 9am. (That route is creepy…)
- DO NOT tell the police officer that you are not wearing underwear. He WILL think that you’ve been drinking and driving.
As far as accomplishing goals on tour. I only had two goals. They were
- DO NOT LOSE ANYTHING. (I lost my wallet, but got it back… so I’m gonna say I did a great job on this one…)
- DO NOT GET ANY TICKETS. (I was pulled over once, but didn’t get a ticket, so booyah!!!)